Wednesday, May 5, 2021

my happy pills : JinGunNavely + WillBengers

 Aku tak rasa yang aku seorang yang suka baby atau budak-budak. Tapi diorang ada tempat istimewa dalam hati aku. [Majorly written in English] The first time was when I stumbled upon the show (The Return of Superman) while I was browsing channels. My eyes caught on baby William when he was eating at the restaurant. His dad, Sam Hammington, flicked William's calf because he raised his leg on the table. He was super cuteee

Then I didn't watch the show for awhile because I don't know the exact air time until I somehow search it online. When I found the latest episode, it's turn out to be the first episode of Park family. And how could I not fall in love with Park Naeun??? She is just to good to be true. Pretty face, pretty brain, pretty heart. And perfect noona. I could never- (Gotta admit narrator Do is her no.1 fan)

And here's come the golden age of dongsaeng. Gunhoo and Bentley are the scene stealer. Period. Both have a very strong character and they were super funny. There's no episode of them I didn't laugh. Just go watch the old episode if didn't watch yet, I guaranteed you will love them. Also welome to our new member, Jinwoo. He's just too manly for a baby😂 Such a troublemaker.

But when they cried? I cried too, urgently looking for tissue box. The heartbroken moments that are worse than K-Drama:

  • when Naeun bawled her heart out when they lost her precious bag pack in the train
  • when Gunhoo realized the man (owner of the dogs) was taking the puppies away
  • Bentley's farewell with his pacifier
There's also scene that tears me up like William's goodbye to Froggie, Sungjae cried for the beggars, and of course when I watch Yumi giving birth to Bentley. Make me wonder if I'm ready for that kind of pain. Moms are the real superheroes.

I do learn something new from these TROS kids. Empathy, good manners, to be more appreciative, and look something from different perspective. 

Also there are so much thing to take note from the parents in this show. Although I'm just a 20 years old and have no boyfriend, I still look up their way of parenting and try to understand the siblings role. I know I can't put the expectation so high for my future children, but I do want to be the better version of myself, so I can be better role model for them. 

Although I know someday they will leave the show, I hope they grow up well with their pure heart, to be handsome gentleman and pretty gentlewoman. I'm sure the parents also worried about the popularity of their children could affect their life, but they sure want to educate them in every aspects so it takes minimal damage. Hear out Sam's answer 🔗here🔗

Guess that's all from me. Peace out, assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chémi , All Rights Reserved.